This is the little rascal class. They are all so cute but as you can tell not all of them have the easiest time paying attention. This class is the most challenging but also the most rewarding. Now that the students are used to me they greet me at the beginning of each class with "hallo teacha" and hugs and as they leave they all race to be the first to give me a high five.
Just a simple across the floor combination. Dont mind how cute I look....this class is early and I usually roll out of bed about 5 minutes before it starts.
This is my new chinese boyfriend and one of my favorite rascals. I cant remember if his english name is "Potato" or "Lala"
This is the little ballet class I teach twice a week. A few girls were not there this day, but still, a small class compared to the rascals. I am amazed by these little girls' natural flexibility. The moms all sit through this class and a few actually participate in the back. I love teaching this class!
This is Gabriella, lately she doesnt like to leave her moms side to participate until we play ring around the rosies, so we had to hurry and capture ths moment!
This is the hip hop class minus Jack. He is 17 but looks like hes 14. The other day one of them asked us to teach the class the "space walk" so we took about 20 minutes showing them how to do the moon walk and Jack is the bomb at it! The dance we've been working on is to the High School Musical song "Get Your Head In The Game" and they LOVE it!
4 comments:
OH cute lisa! this looks so fun.. your little rascals are so dang cute!
they are so cute!
Lisa!
Looks like you're having such an amazing time. I'm so jealous of you! Hope all is well! Take care hun!
These pics are so darling! In the big group picture, the kids are all so cute, and there is a little girl yawning, SO ADORABLE! :) Have fun, be safe! Talk to you soon:)
Tawnia :)
Post a Comment