Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Home Sweet Home
So this is old news..but I'm home! Back in the good ol' USA! I had some visa troubles and I wasnt able to work it out there so I had to come home early. The plan was to send me home, have me get a new visa and head right back to Hangzhou. BUT the American business partner, Ilene, is there now and we've talked and decided it would be best for me to stay home. Which is ok. I miss my friends in Hangzhou so much (and the food) but it will be good to be home and get ready for school in January! Im so so thankful that I was able to live in China for a little while. I wouldnt have things any other way. I met some of the most awesome people and had some amazing experiences. My time there is definitely something I will never forget!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
welcome home.. i wish i was home too so we could hang.. dang it. love you miss you so much
Post a Comment